Public Information Session
Hawaii Marine Animal Response (HMAR) is offering you the opportunity to attend one of two public information sessions. Saturday May 26, 2018 and Saturday June 9, 2018. Learn about Hawaiian monk seals and how you can help in their preservation, recovery and stewardship.
In each of these information sessions, we will cover the natural history, conservation status and other important information about one of the most endangered marine mammals on earth – the Hawaiian monk seal. Most importantly, you’ll learn about your role in species management and recovery and how you can best help NOAA and HMAR in our work.
DETAILS ON THIS PUBLIC INFORMATION SESSION
- Dates: Saturday May 26, 2018 or Saturday June 9, 2018
- Time: 1:00 pm SHARP to 3:00 pm
- Location: The Box Jelly, 307A Kamani Street in Kakaako (see map below)
- Parking: Street parking is extremely limited. Parking is available in the Ward Warehouse parking garage at the corner of Ward Ave. and Queen St. or in the parking lot on Ward Ave. near Ross, McDonalds and Starbucks. Please give yourself extra time for traffic and parking.
- An RSVP is required to attend one of these information sessions and space is very limited.
The location is a little difficult to find from the street so the picture below is what the location looks like from the street.
Please email your RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org and just let us know which session you want to attend. These information sessions will fill up quickly so please RSVP as soon as possible.
The session will run for about 2 hours. Please be on time. We will start at 1:00 pm sharp so please give yourself some extra time for traffic and parking.
Here is a map showing the location for the public information session: