Sharing the Environment with Spinner Dolphins
- Stay at least 50 yards (150 feet) away.
- Limit your observation period to 30 minutes or less.
- Do not encircle or trap dolphins between boats or the shore.
- Pass behind any animals.
- If approached, please put your boat engines in neutral and allow them to pass.
- If approached while swimming in the water, leave the water or the area you are swimming without causing disturbance – do not attempt to swim with the animals.
- Be aware of and abide by all approach and interaction rules.